The Engineering Technology program is designed to provide the advanced knowledge and skills needed by individuals in technological careers. The curriculum is built on a foundation of theoretical and applied concepts related to practical problems in the industry.
The program is located at the Clarksville campus and is delivered in the traditional classroom format. Austin Peay has made a significant investment in a laboratory equipped with a range of modern, industry-standard equipment for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing. Courses are offered in the accelerated eight-week course schedule.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended showing a 2.5 cumulative GPA Bachelor’s degree, conferred in engineering technology, engineering or a related field, from a regionally accredited institution*
- Engineering Technology departmental application with required attachments
- Military documents, if applicable
- Admission decision by department
- Receipt of admission from the Engineering Technology department selection committee
- The admission decision will be based on the entire academic and professional record. Only completed admission packets will be forwarded to the department admission committee for consideration. Admission decisions are made by the Engineering Technology admission committee. *Candidates with degrees in related fields, such as physics, chemistry, computer science, or mathematics may be required to complete additional undergraduate courses in engineering technology after consultation with an academic advisor.