The Education Specialist program is designed to permit students to achieve a degree level higher than the master's. The major is Education with concentrations available in Administration and Supervision, School Counseling, Elementary Education, and Secondary Education.
- Application for admission
- Evidence of earned mAster's degree
- GPA of 3.25 at the Master's level
- Official scores on the General test of the General Record Examination with minimum 145 verbal and 140 quantitative scores
- Submit a valid teaching certificate
- Record of successful teaching experience
- Decision by department
What Do Dance Majors Do After Graduation?
Dance majors go on to pursue many different paths:
- Step between Master's and Doctoral degree
- Pay raise