APSU is a great place to study. It has the small town comforts with the big city charm! The Education Specialist (EDS) degree is a graduate degree developed with the working professional in mind. Class sizes are small, professors are approachable and the curriculum is current, research-based and flexible enough to meet your needs and professional goals. All faculty hold terminal degrees in the field of education. Our program will give you multiple opportunities to collaborate with other education majors on campus and in the field. We want you to join our program!
- Evidence of earned Master's degree
- GPA of 3.25 at the Master's level
- Official scores on the General test of the General Record Examination with minimum 145 verbal and 140 quantitative scores
- Submit a valid teaching certificate
- Record of successful teaching experience
What Do Education Specialist: Counseling and Guidance Majors Do After Graduation?
- Step between Master's and Doctoral degree
- Research Positions in Education
- School System Consultant
- Leadership Roles in Education
- Pay raise