The Data Mining Graduate Certificate provides a background in data mining for those who require in-depth expertise with managing data This program is appropriate for any graduate student with a basic knowledge of data management and analysis.
- Application for Admission
- Bachelor's degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Admission decision by the department
What opportunities are available with this degree?
The need for data management professionals exists in many areas of business and industry. This certificate will prepare technical workers in many different fields with the fundamental skills of data management.
- Data Scientist
- Decision Support Specialist
- Data Manager
- M.S. in Data Management and Analysis