This online program is designed for professionals who have already earned a Bachelor's degree and would like to enhance their leadership skills to increase individual success and maximize the impact they have on their colleagues, communities, and organizations. The certificate can be earned by taking just one course at a time for four eight-week terms.
- Application for admission
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Choose ONE of the following:
- Admissions Portfolio - Applicants may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio
must include a current resume, a personal essay detailing the student's personal/professional
goals as they relate to completing the MPS program, and two letters of professional
and/or academic reference. Applicants must upload or submit the portfolio to the Office
of Graduate Admissions.
Minimum GRE revised General Test scores of: Verbal - 140, Quantitative - 140, and Analytical Writing - 2.5 Admission decision by the department