How to Copy A Course
- Log into D2L.
- Access the course that you wish to copy the content into.
- Select Edit Course in the upper right corner.
- Select Import/Export/Copy Components. (You may need to scroll down to see this option.)
- Copy Components from another Org Unit will be selected. Click on Search for Offering. Be sure Include protected resources is checked.
- Search for the course that includes the content you wish to copy.
- Select the course that you wish to copy and then click Add Selected.
- Click Copy All Components.
- The copy process will start. When the copy process finishes, it will display Copy
- Click View Content to review or modify the copied content.