To access your Calendar in D2L you can click the Calendar link from the top navigation bar of your D2L Course Home.
Use the Calendar Tool to view course-related events. This is where you can view dates posted for courses, such as project due dates, virtual office hours, exam and test information that your instructor posts through the calendar tool.
Upon clicking the Calendar Link from the top Navigation Bar you will be taken to the Calendars Homepage.
1. This is the Calendar where you can change the month and choose a day in each respective month.
2. These are the main navigation buttons in the Calendar. You can sort by Agenda, Day, Week, Month, or List.
3. The List breaks down events into different categories. You can sort all events by Assignments, Checklists, Discussions, Grades, Materials, Modules, Quizzes, or Surveys.
4. This is a search box where you can search for past events and current events.
5. This is the Task pane where you can add tasks or reminders in a checklist fashion.
6. This is where you can hide or show the classes you’re enrolled in. When you hide a class you will not see the events tied to that class in the calendar until you enable that class again. This will not change anything with your actual class.