The following template will allow you to compute your GPA as done by the
Admission Committee when ranking applicants.
Read carefully before entering your grades!
1. For each attempt at a course, enter grades as point values, not letters:
A = 4, B = 3, C = 2, D = 1, F = 0
2. Do not enter Biology grades older than 7 years.
3. DO NOT enter a repeated grade that is older than 7 years old; enter only attempts that have been taken in the past 7 years.
4. DO NOT click in or type on any box that has a formula in it or the computation will be altered.
(many of these boxes are highlighted in dark blue or have '#DIV' in them )
5. For courses not taken (CLEP, Dante, AP Credit, currently enrolled) change the hours to 0 and enter 0 for the grade!
6. This is a spreadsheet; you must click out of the last box where data was entered for the formula to activate.
This is not representative of your university GPA, only your ranking GPA for nursing.
This document is for information purposes only. Computation of GPA for admission ranking will be done by the faculty in the SON.
If the entire spreadsheet does not print, you will need to highlight the sheet and select "Print selection" when you hit print.