Students who have been accepted into the School of Nursing are assigned a faculty advisor the first semester upon entering Nursing courses.
If APOneStop indicates you are in need of an alternate pin it means that you have not completed an advising appointment with me either in person or via email. Please follow the advising instructions below.
Administrative Specialist, Department of Nursing
Austin Peay State University
P.O. Box 4658
Clarksville, Tennessee 37044
Contact: (931) 221 - 7708 or: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be advised via an appointment in my office:
READ THIS before clicking on the link to make an appointment: If you have never before made an appointment via this link you must create an account with a user name and password. This system is not in anyway linked to the university.
- You must bring a completed advising worksheet/form with you to your appointment: Advising_Worksheet_edited_Dec._1_2014.pdf
- Students with more than 12 earned hours are requested to also complete and bring with them a completed GPA calculation sheet for the School of Nursing : GPA Calculation Sheet
To be advised via email:
- Students who have received an Academic Alert during the current term must be advised via an appointment in the office and not via email.
- Download and complete the fill it out, save to your computer and then send as an email attachment. Advising_Worksheet_edited_Dec._1_2014.pdf
- Please follow these same directions to include your completed GPA calculation sheet as indicated above.
- Please correspond via your APSU student e-mail account. Include your A # when asking questions regarding your specific advisement plan.
Office Hours (Please make an appointment via the above link)
Helpful Forms and Documents