If APOneStop indicates you are in need of an alternate pin it means that you have not completed an adivising appointment with me either in person or via email. Please follow the advising instructions below.
Advising is available ONLY between August 15 and May 15.
Debbie Cochener, Associate Professor
Administrative Specialist, Department of Nursing
Austin Peay State University
P.O. Box 4658
Clarksville, Tennessee 37044
Contact: (931) 221 - 7708 or : firstname.lastname@example.org
To be advised via an appointment in my office:
READ THIS before clicking on the link to make an appointment: If you have never before made an appointment via this link you must create an account with a user name and password. This system is not in anyway linked to the university.
Appointments are available ONLY between Aug.15 & May 15.
- You must bring a completed advising worksheet/form with you to your appointment: Advising Worksheet/Form Document
- Students with more than 12 earned hours are requested to also complete and bring with them the GPA calculation sheet for the School of Nursing : GPA Calculation Sheet
To be advised via email:
- Students who have received an Academic Alert during the current term must be advised via an appointment in the office and not via email.
- Download and complete the Advising Worksheet/Form Document, fill it out, save to your computer and then send as an email attachment.
- Please follow these same directions to include you GPA calculation sheet as indicated above.
Office Hours (Please make an appointment via the above link)
I am unavailable from May 15 - August 15.
Helpful Forms and Documents