APPLICATION FOR Fall 2014
Please read this page carefully before completing the application!
Applications for Fall 2014 will be accepted ONLY between
April 15, 2014 and NOON on May 1, 2014
TEAS (version 5) scores and ALL transcripts (even those on the AP web must be included with your application.
(request them ASAP if you cannot access via a web account)
- Applications must contain the following to be considered for processing. Please attach in the order listed:
- You must include your grade calculation page printed from the GPA calculator spread sheet on the School of Nursing homepage. (If the sheet does not display your gpa then it is not ready to attach.)
- ALL transcripts from the schools you have or are attending (web or xerox copies are acceptable for this application however the Registrar's Office will require Official copies for your application to the university). If you are a transfer student, you may submit an APSU transcript only if all courses transferred to the university have the correct course number assigned to them (i.e. not EL for elective)! Highlight courses which correspond to courses entered on the application.
- A copy of the Individual Performance Profile Page for TEAS 5 from your TEAS test. This will be available as soon as you have completed the TEAS test.
- Applications must be received no later than 12:00 NOON on May 1, 2014 to be considered.
- Applications must be submitted in person to Mrs. Debbie Cochener, McCord 322 (DO NOT leave your application with anyone else and DO NOT slide it under the door!) I am available 7:30-2:30 MTWTF.
or mailed to
APSU School of Nursing, Attention Debbie Cochener
P.O. Box 4658
Clarksville, TN 37044
Incomplete Applications (without GPA spreadsheet, ALL transcripts, TEAS pofile, signature, or handprinted) will be rejected.
This application must be completed ON-LINE and then printed. Please do not fill in the information by hand. Please do not print front and back!
With your application you MUST submit the excell spreadsheet (with your name) with your calculated GPA, click here.
Admission Application for Spring 2014 is Closed
Application for Fall 2014 will be posted March 1, 2014