By submitting this application the applicant agrees to the following:
1. I have read and understand the requirements for the Texts for Vets programs under the Texts for Vets Information (<click here) tab before completing an application.
2. I have reviewed book availability under the Texts for Vets List of Books tab (<click here) before completing an application form.
3. I am aware that textbook(s) must be picked up and returned in person with APSU Student ID at the Military Student Center by Deadlines
4. I will be responsible for returning the textbook(s) in the same condition that it was in when I checked it out and I will sign textbook(s) back in with an authorized MSC employee.
5. I will be responsible for payment of charges as a result of damages and/or loss of textbook(s).
6. I am aware that one application is required per textbook request and I will be contacted when the application has been processed at which point I will have 48 hours to pick up textbook(s).
7. I understand that if the information provided on the application is not accurate, the application will be voided.
8. I am aware that if I return the textbook(s) after the due date that I will be banned from utilizing these services for 90 days after the return date.
9. I am aware that failure to comply with these requirements will result in a hold on my student account and/or I will be found in violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
The Texts for Vets Application is currently closed for the Spring semesters. We will open it back up a week prior to the Summer semester's opening for Priority Students (Military Affiliated, see Texts for Vets Info Page) and the day Summer classes begin for all other requests. If you have any questions about this program please call us at (931) 221-1685 or email us at email@example.com