By submitting this application the applicant agrees to the following:
- I have read and understand the requirements for the Tech for Vets program under the Tech for Vets Info/Requirements (<click here) tab prior to completing an application.
- I will ensure that any signs of damage are noted prior to checking out the equipment.
- I will not copy or alter (including downloading programs that are not class related) any software or configurations of the equipment.
- I am aware that calculator/clicker(s) must be picked up and returned in person with APSU Student ID at the Military Student Center by deadlines.
- I will be responsible for returning the equipment in the same condition that it was in when I checked it out and only to an authorized MSC employee.
- I will be responsible for payment of charges as a result of damages and/or loss of equipment
- I am aware I am the only authorized user of borrowed equipment, prohibiting me from sharing or loaning the equipment with/to anyone else.
- I am aware that one application is required per calculator/clicker request and I will be contacted when the application has been processed and I will have 48 hours to pick up item(s) from the time of attempted contact by the MSC.
- I understand that if the information provided on the application is not accurate then the application will be voided.
- I am aware that returning equipment after the due date will ban me from utilizing these services for 90 days after the return date.
- I am aware that failure to comply with these requirements will result in a hold on my student account and/or I will be found in violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
Tech for Vets Application is currently closed for the Fall semester. We will open it back up January the 11th at 8 am for all Spring semester requests. If you have any questions about this program please call us at (931) 221-1685 or email us at email@example.com