The Military Student Center has a computer lab, a printer, a lounge, and dining area to allow students to either work on homework or to relax and unwind from the day surrounded by fellow like-minded students. The Center offers programs throughout the academic year to address the unique challenges our Military-Connected student population faces. One such program is the Texts for Vets program; which relies on textbook donations to provide textbooks to students free of charge. We are available every week day that the school is open to assist students in the Morgan University Center (MUC) Room 120; located behind the Post Office. Please come in and visit us, our Fall and Spring semester hours are:
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
****The center is open to all students, no military affiliation is required.****
The Military Student Center Provides:
- A computer lab with online access, a printer, and CAC readers.
- A dining area to eat, study, or talk with your peers.
- A lounge to unwind and relax.
- Events include educational, informational, and family-oriented programming throughout the year.
- Programs throughout the academic year that address the unique challenges facing our student population.
- Student/Peer Coaching - staff provides guidance and advice on how to navigate college and transition from military to college life.
- Texts for Vets relies on student textbook donations to provide textboks for fellow students, free of charge. (first-come, first-served program)
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SERVED AND THOSE WHO SACRIFICED.