- Joseph Mathews (2019) will be starting the Ph.D. in Statistical Science program at
- Kindyl King (2018) Ph.D. student in Mathematics at Purdue University
- Malori Cloys (2018) M.S. Predictive Analytics student at APSU
- Elisha Hall (2016) earned her M.S. in Statistics from Western Michigan University
- Emily Stark (2017) Ph.D. student in Cognitive Psychology at Florida Atlantic University
studying machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Ryan Honea (2017) Interning at Electrolux R&D before entering M.S. Predictive Analytics
program at APSU
- Matt Watkins (2016) M.S. Mathematical Finance student at APSU
- April Adams (2016) PSM Predictive Analytics and Data Management & Analysis student at APSU
- John Garwood (2015) M.A. in Education in Curriculum and Instruction with a focus in
Secondary Mathematics as an Eriksson Fellowship awardee. Currently teaching at Northeast High
School and at APSU
- Joseph Hayes (2015) Financial Mathematics Ph.D. student at Florida State University
- Christina Allan (2014) PSM Predictive Analytics and Data Management & Analysis at
- Krissy Knight (2014) Ph.D. student in Statistics at the University of Georgia
- Katie Mattingly (2011) Master's in Education
- Casey McKnight (2011) MS in Statistics at Stanford University.
- Emily Stone (2009) Masters in Mathematics in Finance, Courant Institute at NYU. Currently
a market risk analyst at Morgan Stanley.
- Sarah Wilson (Newman) (2009) Statistical Genetic Analyst at Vanderbilt University
Medical Center after earning her Masters in Statistics from the The University of
- Michael Northington (2009) Ph.D. in Mathematics from Vanderbilt University in 2016.
- Amy Dexter (2008) MS in Structural Engineering from Murray State University
- Daniel Mayo (2007) Master of Arts in Physics from Fisk University, 2011 and Ph.D. in
Interdisciplinary Material Science from Vanderbilt University, 2016. Currently a professor
in our Math Department
- Sherry McCormack (2007) Mathematics Instructor, Hopkinsville Community College. Master
of Science in Mathematics from Murray State University.
- Carrie McBrayer (2007) Master of Science in Industrial Statistics, from the University
of Tennessee, Knoxville. Currently a statistician with AdvanceMed Corporation in
Nashville, identifying Medicaid fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Josh McDonald (2007) earned his Ph.D. in Statistics at Georgia Tech in 2015