You will need to submit the following materials:
- A completed application with a $25 application fee. Apply now! online or PDF
- An official transcript from all colleges or universities you attended indicating your cumulative grade-point average (GPA) and bachelor’s degree earned.
- Official transcripts indicating any graduate coursework completed.
- Documentation of your official scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). The test must have been taken within the last five years.
- After submission of these items, a Program of Study must be completed (before the completion of your first nine credit hours). The Program of Study must first be submitted to the College of Business, which will then forward it to the College of Graduate Studies.
All military personnel, both active duty and veterans, must submit additional documents. See the Graduate Bulletin or contact the College of Graduate Studies for more information.
Admission to the M.S.M. program is based on academic achievement, aptitude for advanced study, professional accomplishments and motivation to achieve. To be admitted, you must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 and an Admissions Index Score of 950. Here is how to calculate your score:
(undergraduate GPA x 200) + GMAT score = Admissions Index Score