Leadership Graduate Admissions Requirements
Students applying to a Leadership graduate program should meet the following admission requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Choose ONE of the following:
- Admissions Portfolio - Applicants may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio must include a current resume, a personal essay detailing the student's personal/professional goals as they relate to completing the MPS program, and two letters of professional and/or academic reference. Applicants must upload or submit the portfolio to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Minimum GRE revised General Test scores of: Verbal - 140, Quantitative - 140, and Analytical Writing - 2.5
Documents Required for Admission
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Official GRE scores (or) Admissions Portfolio [in lieu of GRE scores]
- Admission decision by department
International Admission Requirements
To view graduate programs available to international students, refer to the College of Graduate Studies website. Dependent upon program and/or visa status, additional graduate admission requirements must be met. All admission documents must be received and processed before selection committee review.
Regular Admission will be granted to applicants who have met all entrance requirements. To be granted conditional admission, unofficial transcripts and entrance exam scores/portfolio items may be submitted until the official documents are received by Graduate Admissions. If official documents are not received as prescribed in the current Graduate Bulletin all classes will be dropped. Denied admission status will be granted to applicants who do not meet the regular or conditional criteria for admission to the program.