Requesting a Transcript
Students can request a transcript online and have it sent to your home country. Please allow 5-7 business days to process a transcript
- Login under “Enter Secure Area.”
- Username will be your "A number"
- Then go to “Student,” “Student Records,” and “Request Printed Transcript.”
- Select what mailing address you would like the transcript sent.
- You may have to update your address under the personal information section at the top.
- You can also send a copy directly to another university.
- Then select “ Official Transcript.”
For more information on requesting transcripts, including how to request a transcript by fax or mail using the Transcript Request Form, go to the Office of the Registrar's Transcript Request website.