Skip Navigation
Exchange students at Welcome Picnic

International Student Forms

Check out English as a Second Language Institute (ESL)  for more information.

Admission Forms

Undergraduate - Austin Peay State University welcomes all students, international and domestic. International students follow the same admission procedures with additional documentation necessary to be admitted. For more information on how you can apply to Austin Peay, please visit the Office of Student Admissions.

Graduate - Visit APSU  College of Graduate Studies website for additional information about APSU graduate degree programs.

IMPORTANT! If you are considering admission to the College of Graduate Studies, please note that some programs are not available to international students due to the F-1 requirements which restrict online course enrollment. The following master’s degree programs are primarily online programs and are closed to international students: Management (M.S.M.), Communication Arts (M.A.), Professional Studies (M.P.S.), Industrial/Organizational Psychology (M.A.), Nursing (M.S.N.), Military History (M.A.), HHP/Health Services Administration (M.S.) and Advanced Studies in Teaching & Learning (M.Ed.).

APSU International Student Bridge Program Application

Registration Forms

Registration FAQs

Note: all the forms below can be filled online; however, you will need to print and submit them to the Office of International Education.

Arrival Forms

Airport Pick-up Form

Exchange Student Course Request Form

Immunization Requirements


International Student Update Information Form

Transfer Out to Another University

Reduced Course Load Request Form

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Request Form

Optional Practical Training (OPT) Request Form

Requesting a transcript- You can request a transcript online and have it sent to your home country. Login in under “Enter Secure Area.” Then go to “Student,” “Student Records,” and “Request Printed Transcript.” Select what mailing address you would like the transcript sent (you may have to update your address under the personal information section at the top). Then select “ Official Transcript.” You can also send a copy directly to another university.