Skip Navigation
Study Abroad students in London

Course Equivalency

Please fill out the Course Equivalency form if you need to receive credit for a course other than the course listed in the study-abroad program description (for instance, an ENGL course on Shakespeare might be equivalent to a THEA [theatre] course.)

(include whether it's during the winter, spring break, summer, fall or spring semester)