Deferred Compensation Plans
Tax Deferred Annuity, Section 403(b)
- Employees may enter into agreements to participate in tax-deferred annuity plans or programs consistent with Section 403(b) of the Internal Revenue Code and related provisions of the Internal Revenue Code, regulations, rulings, etc., and subject to the provisions of TBR guideline P-045.
- All employees except students are eligible to participate in the Section 403(b) program.
Limitations and Contributions
- The maximum contributions to a Section 403(b) program will be determined by Human Resources based on Internal Revenue Service provisions.
- The minimum contribution should be at a rate of two hundred dollars ($200.00) per year.
- Employees participating in a 403 (b) deferred compensation plan must complete a 403(b) Participation Agreement form. This form can be obtained from the Human Resources web page (here).
- The Participation Agreement form must be submitted to Human Resources the month before the annuity begins and be approved by the Benefits Manager.
- Austin Peay has approved agreements with the following vendors:
- AIG VALIC – 615-221-2541
- ING Aetna Financial Services – 1-866-836-3659
- TIAA-CREF – 1-800-842-2003