Benefits & Wellness
The beneficiary designation forms are below. Please complete the forms for benefits in which you are enrolled. If you are enrolled in the ORP retirement option, please update your beneficiary at the website for the company to which your contributions are going—TIAA, VOYA or VALIC; links below. If you have questions regarding the forms that apply to you, review your benefits through Employee Self-Service at OneStop or contact the Office of Human Resources at 7180 or 7013.
- Partners for Health Website
- 2018 CIGNA Local Plus Physician Directory
- 2018 CIGNA Open Access Physician Directory
- 2018 BlueCross BlueShield Physician Directory (Confirm the provider is in Network S)
- 2018 Health Insurance Premiums
- Health Savings Account Information
- 2018 Cigna Premier PPO Handbook
- 2018 Cigna Standard Handbook
- 2018 Cigna CDHP Handbook
- 2018 BC/BS Premier PPO Handbook
- 2018 BC/BS Standard Handbook
- 2018 BC/BS HealthSavings CDHP
- 403b Deferred Compensation Information
- 401k and 457 TN Department of Treasury Compensation Information
- Employees hired July 1, 2014 or later will be enrolled in the New Hybrid Retirement Plan. The employee and the institution will contribute to this plan. More information is available at http://treasury.tn.gov/tcrs/index.html.
- Hybrid Plan Brochure
- TIAA-CREF Website
- VALIC Website
- VOYA Website
Human Resources has provided a brief statement of policies and procedures which may be changed at any time without notice. More complete details must be obtained from the named source at the end of each summary. Should a conflict exist between this information and the official University policy or handbook, the guidance in the policy or handbook will take precedence over the information provided.