Skip Navigation

Notice / Cancellation of application

July 1, 2015,  All housing prepayments are now non-refundable.

If you have already moved into your assigned housing space, please use the form found at the link below to request a release from your housing contract: Contract Release Request Form

I hereby authorize the Office of Housing/Residence Life and Dining Services to cancel my PENDING housing application for the following terms below.

Meal plans will be cancelled concurrently.

By checking the "I affirm" box, I affirm that all of the information provided on this form is accurate and that I am the authorized owner of the indicated Student A#. I also acknowledge I hereby agree by the terms and conditions that apply to the changes I have requested.