Transfer Living & Learning Community
The Transfer Living and Learning Community will offer specialized resources and programming
specifically designed to assist you in your success as an Austin Peay student. This
partnership between the Transfer Center and Housing will help better ensure that residents are given access to all the tools
necessary to successfully transition to Austin Peay State University.
What benefits and opportunities come about from joining this Living Learning Community?
- Ability to attend exclusive programs created specifically for your living-learning community
- A designated transfer coordinator available to help answer questions about the university and Clarksville-community.
- Priority registration and access to the transfer center’s resources and programs. This includes a variety of events from outdoor recreation trips to professional conferences.
- Stronger social networks with other students who have transferred to Austin Peay and are going through a similar experience as you.
- The opportunity to serve as a transfer ambassador to the LLC and transfer center on campus.
To participate in the APSU Transfer Living and Learning community, students must be a transfer student to the institution. Students participating in this LLC will be housed in Meacham Apartments. Spaces for this LLC are limited.
For more information about this LLC please contact Ashley Kautz, Coordinator-Adult, Nontraditional & Transfer Student Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email Housing/Residence Life & Dining Services to express interest.EMAIL HOUSING