Apply for Housing
Housing Application Timeline for Fall17-Spring18
- Available online for New Students Applying for Housing November 1, 2016
- July 1, 2017, All housing prepayments are non-refundable
- April 1, 2017, Priority deadline for housing for Fall 2017
3-Step Application for New Students to Housing
- STEP 1. Submit Online Application through APOneStop (Login to AP OneStop, then click on "Apply for Housing")
- STEP 2. Financial commitment with prepayment ($100): Usually takes 1-5 business days to process your payment. Once you receive email notification, you may move on to Step 3.
- STEP 3. Select your Room and Meal plan.
Application for Current Residents Returning to Housing
- Submit Online Application through APOneStop (Login to AP OneStop, then click on "Apply for Housing"). Scroll down to the Current Resident Application section.
- Retain same Upperclass bedspace (Excluding GTS Residents): 2/15/2017 - 2/17/2017
- GTS Residents select new Upperclass bedspace: 2/18/2017 - 2/20/2017
- All Current Residents select new bedspace: 2/21/2017 - 7/1/2017
For all late-applicants who submit application and prepayment after July 1, 2017, we will manually room assign based on availabilities.