Housing/Residence Life at APSU
Check-in (Move-in) Schedule for Fall 2014
- August 21, 2014 Freshmen ONLY 8am – 3pm
- August 22, 2014 All students 10am – 5pm, 7pm – 9pm
- August 23, 2014 All students 10am – 5pm, 7pm – 9pm
- August 24, 2014 All students 10am – 5pm, 7pm – 9pm
* Honors Hall requires every resident in the building to maintain a cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher. Honors Halls are Hand Village building 300 and 400, Meacham Apartment building 100, and Harvill Hall.
Effective July 1, 2013, all new incoming students living in On-Campus housing will be required to provide proof of immunization against meningitis as required by Senate Bill No. 93, The Jacob Nunley Act.
Meningitis vaccines will be available in Health Services at registration and during normal clinic hours.
Please send documents to the following address:
- APSU Health Services
P.O. Box 4655
Clarksville, TN 37044
Or fax it to (931) 221-7388
Summer Welcome Presentation Slides: Click Here
Licence Agreement Period: Academic Year is for both Fall and Spring Semester.
Students are required to reside on campus for both terms.
Please feel free to call our office at 931.221.7444 or send any questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request repairs to your room, please view these instructions