What is my student wireless username and password? What do I use to log into the library student user computers?
The credentials for accessing the student wireless and library computers are the same: the username is your OneStop username, and the password is your student "A" number with a capital A. Here is how to locate that information if you have forgotten it:
- Log into onestop.apsu.edu
- Click on the Web Self-Service tab
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on View APSU One Stop/LIVE Email/D2L/RMS login information
- Find your username and initial password in the entry that says APSU Wireless/Lab login
(note: if you are a returning student, you may have changed your password from the initial password – contact the Help desk to reset your password if it doesn’t work)
How do I access my student e-mail?
- Step 1- The first time you select the LiveMail icon in OneStop, you will be directed to the initial account setup page for LiveMail.
- You will be asked for your password. This the six-digit date of your birth.
- You will also be asked to select a "Secret Question/Answer" and provide the answer, and to provide an alternate email address. This information is collected to provide the ability for you to later reset your password in the event you inadvertently forget it.
- You are then ask to provide your country, state, and zip code. You may press the ‘u’ key in the Country text box to drop down into the ‘U’ section of the alphabet.
- After completing all the necessary information, don’t forget to press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 2 - You will be asked to set your language and time zone. We recommend choosing "Central Time (US & Canada)" as the time zone.
- Step 3 - You're done! You can now begin using your new LiveMail tutorials. If you need further assistance with LiveMail, please visit the "Help" tab within OneStop.