Outside APSU Opportunities
Below is a list of summer opportunities:
Occupational Health Internship Program (OHIP):
- national summer internship program dedicated to helping students learn more about the field of occupational safety and health (OSH) from those most at stake: working people.
- Undergraduate student stipend: $4,000
- Graduate student stipend: $5,200
- Eligibility: Undergraduates must have completed two years, preferably in a field related to public health, environmental studies or public policy. Graduate students in public health, medicine, nursing or a related field are encouraged to apply.
- Click on link to see how to apply.
- Deadline: Monday, March 18, 2013
- Contact: Ingrid Denis at email@example.com or 888-347-2632
2013 CCV Summer Undergraduate Research Internship Program at Harvard Medical School: Harvard_CCV_Summer_Program.pdf
Pamela Harriman Fellowship:
Pamela Harriman Foreign Service Fellowships provide funding for students interning in the US Embassies in London or Paris or, the Secretary of State’s Office in Washington, D.C. This nationally competitive and highly selective program offers a $5,000 stipend for eligible juniors and seniors throughout the United States. For more information and an application, go to
- Deadline: November 1 (completion of State Department online internship applications)
- Application Link