Spanish Game Series
Practice Spanish by playing your favorite games. Learning is FUN!
Learn Spanish through play.
- Spanish Phrases Flash Cards: 1000 cards covers glossary of essential words, travel, entertainment/sports, food/restaurant, clothes/shopping, money/bank, school/workplace, people/family, habitat, health/body, directions, weather/seasons, calendar, time, colors, exclamations, negatives, questions, and basics/greetings.
- Spanish Vocabulary Flash Cards: 1000 cards covers adjectives, adverbs, verbs, questions, body/health, food/restaurant/drink, sports/entertainment, studies/workplace, family/titles, habitat, weather, time, directions, travel, greetings, bank, clothes, and numbers.
- Mexopoly: This game is for up to 30 people. Property deeds cards are for places in Mexico such as the floating gardens of Xochimilco, the ruins of Teotihuacan and the Palacio de Bellas Artres. The goal is to be the wealthiest player through buying and renting property. All transactions must be in made in Spanish.
- Oraciones Divertidas (Silly Sentences): This game is set in a park. By taking a walk in the park (playing), you can learn the different parts of speech in order to make sentences.
- Mézclalas (Mix it up and Match): Pick up vocabulary by learning the initial sound of words and finding matching words.
- Operando (Operation)
- Scrabble: English and Spanish version
- Verb It: Players race to collect 1,000 pesos. The game covers presente tense, imperfect subjunctive, and Latin American culture and geography.
- Loteria (original edition), Dia De Los Muertos Edition, Christmas Edition
- Spanish Cultural Trivia
- Cognate Frenzy: This game can help with vocabulary reinforcement and recognition for upper-level Spanish students. First year Spanish students will recognize basic vocabulary and pop culture items. There are vocabulary lists with translations on all cards for any words you may not know.
- Cuéntame Tell Me Spanish Conversation Starter: Draw a question card and begin a conversation. Includes 286 question cards.
- Pirinola: Using chips and pirinolas, players just spin the top, follow the directions and the player with the most chips at the end winds.
- Manazanas con Manzanas (Apples to Apple)
Have anymore suggestions!?!? Feel free to share some of your ideas by completing the form below!
Spanish Game Series Suggestion Form