Panhellenic Council Sorority Recruitment Registration
Below are guidelines that govern Panhellenic Council recruitment process:
- All participants must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the current semester in order to be eligible for recruitment.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited from use during Recruitment Week. The Panhellenic Council will dismiss from recruitment anyone found in violation and will refer all violations to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Austin Peay State University and the Panhellenic Council are not responsible for the loss, theft of, or damage to personal property of the students.
- Potential new members are encouraged to attend the maximum number of functions that she can each day of recruitment in order to maximize her chances of receiving an invitation for membership.
- Potential new members must notify the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs in writing if they choose to withdraw from recruitment.
- Potential new members have the right to not join a sorority if, in the end of the recruitment week period, that seems best to them.
- Participation in Panhellenic Council recruitment is not a guarantee that a potential new member will receive a bid to join a Panhellenic Council organization.
There is a $35.00 application fee, this includes dinner Friday, heavy snacks on Saturday and Sunday and a recruitment t-shirt. Payments must be made via the application you will complete. Sorority applications will not be complete until the application fee is received. This fee is NON REFUNDABLE if you sign up and decide that you no longer want to participate. Sorority application and fee must be received by Thursday, August 31st at 4:30pm.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR 2017 SORORITY RECRUITMENT!
Click here to view the recruitment schedule in a new window.