College Panhellenic Council
The Panhellenic Council serves as the governing body for five social sororities at APSU. All five sororities are members of the National Panhellenic Conference.
The Panhellenic Council Executive Board is made up of the following women:
APSU’s Panhellenic Council preserves the high standards of National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities and women’s fraternities.
The Panhellenic Council develops and maintains sorority life and inter-sorority relations at a high level of accomplishment. In doing so, the Council
- Considers the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life;
- Promotes superior scholarship as a basis of intellectual achievement;
- Cooperates with member organizations and university administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards;
- Acts in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference UNANIMOUS AGREEMENTS and policies;
- Acts in accordance with such rules established by Panhellenic Association as to not violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member organizations;
- Oversees and maintains all actions of member sororities of the University, adhering to all rules and regulations set forth by the National Panhellenic Conference and APSU’s Panhellenic Council, as well as those determined by the University itself;
- Contributes to the excellence of the University and the outside community through service and academic achievement.
Panhellenic Governing Documents
Panhellenic Council Executive Board Application
Panhellenic Recruitment Rules
Panhellenic Recruitment Schedule
Sorority Recruitment Counselor (Pi Chi) Application