The National Pan-Hellenic Council at APSU is the governing body for the campuses historically African American fraternites and sororities. NPHC promotes interaction through forums, meetings and other mediums for the exchange of information and engages in cooperative programming and initiatives through various activities and functions.
The National Pan-Hellenic Council Executive Board is made up of the following members:
- President, Celeste Malone, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Vice President, Saavon Alexander, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Secretary, Tyler Ragland, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Treasurer, Jasmine Maid, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Parliamentarian, Rob Jarmon, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Director of Programming, Cortney Grisham, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Director of Marketing & Communications, Asia White, Alpha Kappa Sorority, Inc.
The purpose of this organization shall be:
- To serve as a forum for the consideration of the mutual interest to the members of the organization.
- To assist the University Administration in attaining educational, cultural, and social objectives.
- To encourage the National Pan-Hellenic Council of Austin Peay State University to concern themselves with the programs designed to help meet the needs of their respective communities.
- To maintain high standards of sorority and fraternity life on the Austin Peay State University campus.
NPHC Active Chapters Chapters
Other Important Resources below: