The National Pan-Hellenic Council at APSU is the governing body for the campuses historically African American fraternites and sororities. NPHC promotes interaction through forums, meetings and other mediums for the exchange of information and engages in cooperative programming and initiatives through various activities and functions.
The National Pan-Hellenic Council Executive Board is made up of the following members:
- President, Kyle Donald, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Vice President, Deishia Warren, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Secretary, Cameron Medley, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Treasurer, Danetria Crowder, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Parliamentarian, Chris Emeagwai, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Director of Programming, Andre Shipp, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
The purpose of this organization shall be:
- To serve as a forum for the consideration of the mutual interest to the members of the organization.
- To assist the University Administration in attaining educational, cultural, and social objectives.
- To encourage the National Pan-Hellenic Council of Austin Peay State University to concern themselves with the programs designed to help meet the needs of their respective communities.
- To maintain high standards of sorority and fraternity life on the Austin Peay State University campus.
NPHC Active Chapters Chapters
Want to join an NPHC fraternity or sorority? Check out the link below: