National Pan-Hellenic Council
The National Pan-Hellenic Council at APSU is the governing body for 7 Greek letter Sororities and Fraternities: Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.,Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. and Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. NPHC promotes interaction through forums, meetings and other mediums for the exchange of information and engages in cooperative programming and initiatives through various activities and functions.
The National Pan-Hellenic Council Executive Board is made up of the following members:
- President, Shelbie Ogan, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Vice President, Tony Strode, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Secretary, Chelsea Ogan, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Treasurer, Donte Gayle, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
The purpose of this organization shall be:
- To serve as a forum for the consideration of the mutual interest to the members of the organization.
- To assist the University Administration in attaining educational, cultural, and social objectives.
- To encourage the National Pan-Hellenic Council of Austin Peay State University to concern themselves with the programs designed to help meet the needs of their respective communities.
- To maintain high standards of sorority and fraternity life on the Austin Peay State University campus.
Want to join an NPHC fraternity or sorority? Check out the link below: