Code of Ethics
By virtue of their responsibilities within the University and community, Governors Ambassadors
have the special duty to exemplify the best qualities of this institution and to observe the
highest standards of personal and professional conduct.
In doing so, Governors Ambassadors...
- Promote the merits of APSU and education, in general, without disparaging other colleges
- Embody, through words and actions, a respect for truth, fairness, free inquiry and opinions of others.
- Respect all people without regard to race, culture, gender, sexual orientation, marital status,
creed, ethnic or national identity, disability or age.
- Uphold the professional reputation of University officials.
- Safeguard privacy rights and confidential information.
- Do not grant or accept favors for personal gain.
- Avoid apparent conflicts of interest and seek the guidance of appropriate
APSU staff in the event that such would occur.