Tennessee Dual Enrollment Lottery Grant
- Dual and joint enrolled students are eligible to apply for the Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant (DEG) which currently provides $100 per semester credit, up to $600 per semester - up to $1,200 per academic year.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 2.75 in their college classes to continue receiving the dual enrollment grant.
- All students must complete the grant application - each semester - online at https://egrands.guarantorsolutions.com/scholarshipapps/
- NOTE: You will create a user account the first time you apply; save this account and login information as you will use it for all future TSAC applications, including the Hope Scholarship. Accuracy is critical when completing your application; corrections are time-consuming and can cause delays.
- Contact the TSAC Call Center at 800-342-1663 with technical questions about your account.
- Deadline for Dual Lottery Grant application submission is September 15 for fall, February 1 for spring and May 15 for summer semesters.
- NOTE: If you are taking courses at both APSU and NSCC, you must name APSU as your home school on the eGrands application in order for us to apply the funding to your account accurately. Students may transfer their institution if needed by using the TSAC Student Financial Aid Portal at www.tn.gov/tsacstudentportal and create an account (if an account is not already established). Look for a link to a "change of institution" form; complete it and fax to TSAC as directed.
- If a student receives the DEG for more than four courses ($1,200), any additional DEG funds received ($1,200 additional maximum) will be deducted from his/her HOPE scholarship during the first semester of his/her freshman year. When applying for the grant, the student will also complete an Additional Course Acknowledgement form and sign it electronically stating your understanding of how this additional course funding works.
What you should know about how the grant is applied to your student account:
- Students may print a confirmation of the online grant application for their records, but they do not receive any further official notification. If the student is eligible, has submitted the online application, is admitted and registers for class she/he will receive the grant.
- APSU verifies grant applications only after students are registered for class. Grant funding does not appear on the student account unless APSU has also received the necessary information requested in the High School Authorization form.
For more information about Dual and Joint Enrollment at APSU, contact: