Tennessee Dual Enrollment Lottery Grant
- Dual and joint enrolled students are eligible to apply for the Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant (DEG) which currently provides $100 per semester credit, up to $600 per semester - up to $1,200 per academic year.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 2.75 in their college classes to continue receiving the dual enrollment grant.
- All students must complete the grant application - each semester - online at https://egrands.guarantorsolutions.com/scholarshipapps/
- NOTE: You will create a user account the first time you apply; save this account and login information as you will use it for all future TSAC applications, including the Hope Scholarship. Accuracy is critical when completing your application; corrections are time-consuming and can cause delays.
- Contact the TSAC Call Center at 800-342-1663 with technical questions about your account.
- Deadline for Dual Lottery Grant application submission is September 15 for fall, February 1 for spring and May 15 for summer semesters.
- NOTE: If you are taking courses at both APSU and NSCC, you must name APSU as your home school on the eGrands application in order for us to apply the funding to your account accurately. If you need to change that selection on your applicaiton, visit the TSAC website and click here; look for the "Change of Institution Request Form" in the list, or contact the TSAC Call Center at 800-342-1663.
- If a student receives the DEG for more than four courses ($1,200), any additional DEG funds received ($1,200 additional maximum) will be deducted from his/her HOPE scholarship during the first semester of his/her freshman year. When applying for the grant, the student will also complete an Additional Course Acknowledgement form and sign it electronically stating your understanding of how this additional course funding works.
What you should know about how the grant is applied to your student account:
- APSU verifies and processes grant applications only after students are registered for class.
- Please allow at least one business day after course registration for your student account to be updated with grants and awards.
- Students may print a confirmation of the online grant application for their records, but they do not receive any further official notification. If the student is eligible, has submitted the online application, is admitted and registers for class she/he will receive the grant.
For more information about Dual and Joint Enrollment at APSU, contact: