In order to participate in the dual or joint enrollment program at Austin Peay State University, you should first meet the following APSU admissions requirements:
- Complete your sophomore year of high school.
- Maintain a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit official ACT (or SAT) scores:
English subscore: at least 19 (SAT verbal 460)
Math subscore: at least 19 (SAT math 460)
Reading subscore: at least 19 (if enrolling in English or history courses)
Official scores only please; student reports cannot be accepted.
- Be recommended by your high school principal or school counselor.
- Have your parent's permission to enter the program.
Please note: there may be additional requirements or prerequisites for specific courses.
For more information about Dual and Joint Enrollment at APSU, contact: