Apply for Dual or Joint Enrollment Admission
Your application is the first step to enrollment.
You must be admitted before you can register and attend class.
Please use our checklist to ensure you submit all forms.
NEW students: checklist for first-time applicants.
RETURNING students: checklist for returning students.
If you still wish to apply for the upcoming fall semester, please contact our office as soon as possible.
Links to all forms are found in the list below.
- Application for Admission - first-time dual/joint students only; please note the following key points:
Select "dual/joint" as your application type (this waives the application fee).
When you are asked to select a major, you will choose "Undecided" or "UND".
A social security number is not required; you may leave that field blank.
- High School Student Authorization - submit each semester of dual/joint enrollment and submit to the Extended Education office
- Authorization Signature Page - your application is not complete without this signature page.
- Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant (DEG) - online application is found at: https://egrands.guarantorsolutions.com/scholarshipapps/
More information is found in the "Apply for Financial Aid" section. Apply each semester.
- If you are eligible for a tuition discount, visit http://www.apsu.edu/bursar/discounts and submit that form to the Extended Education office. These forms should be submitted no later than when the student registers for class, and for each semester of enrollment.
- Immunization Health History form - first-time dual/joint students only. ALL students are required to complete both sections A and B regardless of whether or not you live on campus. Please submit directly to the Extended Education office.
- Certificate of Immunization - required of all students enrolling in more than one class per semester; submit to the Extended Education office with the other documents. Homeschooled students must submit a complete vaccination record. Additional information about immunization requirements can be found at http://www.apsu.edu/healthservices/mmr.
All paper forms must be submitted to the Extended Education office so we may personally handle all documents. After review, we will see that they are directed to the appropriate department for timely processing.
|Attn: Linda Stolz|
APSU Extended Education
Clarksville, TN 37044
|firstname.lastname@example.org||APSU Main Campus|
Application deadlines are as follows:
|Application Deadlines||High School Student Authorization Form||TN Dual Lottery Grant (online only)|
|Fall Semester||May 1||September 15|
|Spring Semester||December 1||February 1|
|Summer Sessions||May 1||May 15|
For more information about Dual and Joint Enrollment at APSU, contact: