NOTE: Dual enrollment students should NOT use the upload feature found in the application system. Please continue to forward paper forms and transcripts directly to the Extended Education office.
- New students only - returning students do not submit this form.
- Save the Login ID and PIN you created for future use (the Login ID is case sensitive).
- Select "Joint, Dual, Early NEW" as your application type (this waives the application fee).
- When you are asked to select a major, choose "Undecided" or "UND".
(For a concentration, simply choose an area that is the best fit for you.)
- Providing your social security number allows the business office to submit your 1098 form at the end of the year.
2. High School Student Authorization Signature Page
- Your application is not complete without this two-page signature form.
3. Temporary Enrollment Agreement (TCX) - for returning students only.
4. Official high school transcript. A final transcript for the term(s) completed prior to your enrollment. For example, fall semester applicants will be required to submit a transcript inclusive of the prior academic year. Spring applicants, should submit a transcript through the end of the previous fall semester.
5. Official ACT or SAT scores - (first-time applicants only) student reports are not accepted. You may also submit additional reports with higher scores in subsequent semesters.
6. FERPA form with copy of photo ID
- If you wish for your parent to handle some things on your behalf, you must complete and submit this form along with a copy of your photo ID (driver's license). For some of you, contacting APSU offices during business hours is not practical, and things such as resetting passwords, etc. cannot be handled by your parent unless this form is on file. You only need to submit one time.
6. NEW! The case-sensitive Login ID and PIN which you created and saved for your application will allow you to review your application and admission decision online at the Admissions Application Review website. NOTE: This online review covers admission documents only - it does not include grant applications, discount forms or required medical forms. You are responsible for submission of ALL forms in a timely manner.
Your course selection will be reviewed for advising before you are cleared to register. Please use the Advising and Registration form to notify us of your course selection.
NOTE: this is not required of students in cohort groups (those taking APSU classes held at their high school.)
Several resources for making your course selection, including a list of recommended general education core courses, are found on our Register for Class page.
The following financial and medical forms and applications are required before you may register for class or receive grant and scholarship funding. Deadlines are summarized at the bottom of this page.
1. Apply online for the Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant (DEG)
- Click here for a tutorial on creating your account and submitting your applicaiton.
- See the "Apply for Financial Aid" section for more information.
- Apply each semester. You may submit applications for fall, spring and summer all at the same time if you prefer.
2. If you are eligible for a tuition discount, visit http://www.apsu.edu/bursar/discounts and submit that form to the Extended Education office. These forms should be submitted no later than when the student registers for class, and for each semester of enrollment - but it is recommended that you take care of this item early, at the same time you submit your other documents.
3. Students who meet federal guidelines for low family income should consider applying for the APSU Dual Enrollment Scholarship.
4. Immunization Health History form
First-time dual/joint students only. You are required to complete both sections A and B regardless of whether or not you live on campus. Please submit directly to the Extended Education office.
5. Certificate of Immunization
Required of all first-time students enrolling in more than one class per semester; submit to the Extended Education office with the other documents. Homeschooled students must submit a complete vaccination record. Additional information about immunization requirements can be found at http://www.apsu.edu/healthservices/mmr.
All paper forms must be submitted to APSU Extended Education; we will verify all documents. After review, we will see that they are directed to the appropriate department for timely processing.
Please email all paper forms and documents to: email@example.com
Most forms must be submitted for each semester you are dual enrolled.
|Application Deadlines||All APSU Forms||TN Dual Lottery Grant (online only)|
|Fall Semester||May 1||September 15|
|Spring Semester||December 1||February 1|
|Summer Sessions||May 1||May 15|
For more information about Dual and Joint Enrollment at APSU, contact: