(The online forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017
Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018
- Parent PLUS Authorization - Federal regulations require authorization from the parent to use Parent PLUS funds to pay prior term charges within the same academic year, and current non-educational charges. Your student may not utilize Parent PLUS funds for the Bookstore Debit Program Bookstore Debit Program without authorization.
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling - Before receiving a student loan, borrowers must complete an Entrance Interview. This quick and easy interactive counseling session provides useful tips and tools to help you develop a budget for managing your educational expenses and helps you to understand your loan responsibilities. The Entrance Interview must be completed electronically. You may visit our office, a computer lab, or use your personal computer to complete the electronic Entrance Interview.
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) - The Master Promissory Note (MPN) must be completed before receiving a student loan. The MPN outlines your rights and responsibilities as a borrower. The MPN must be completed electronically. You may visit our office, a computer lab, or use your personal computer to complete the electronic MPN.
- Direct GRAD PLUS Loan Application - Used to apply for a direct GRAD PLUS loan. This loan is only available to graduate students.
- Direct Parent PLUS Loan Application - The PLUS loan is a low variable interest rate loan made available to parents of a dependent undergraduate student. Parents will generally be required to pass a credit check when applying for the PLUS loan.
- Physician's Statement For Permanent Disability
- Eligible Borrower Form - If you had loans discharged due to disability and are reapplying for loans, this form must be completed by your physician
- Private Education Loan Self-Certification Form- This is not a required form; however students interested in private loans may print this form and ask the Office of Financial Aid to complete. The completed form must be submitted to the lender.