Loan Disbursement Requirements
New Federal Loan Disbursement Policy
Due to Federal regulations, we are required to implement new loan disbursement policies.
- One semester or one term loans will have two disbursement dates within the semester or term.The first disbursement will be made at the beginning of the semester or term and the second will be made at the mid-point of the semester or term.
- First-time freshman borrowers will have a 30-day hold on the first disbursement.
- This regulations impacts loan funds only. Loan funds will be applied to student accounts to allow for confirmation; however, refunds will follow the disbursement schedule outlined above.
Stafford Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
All students are required to complete the following before their stafford loan can be disbursed:
- Complete the Master Promissory Note for both the subsidized and unsubsidized loans at http://studentloans.gov.
- Complete the Entrance Interview at http://studentloans.gov.
- Be enrolled at least 6 hours for the term the loan is awarded.
Parent Plus Loans
All students are required to complete before their parent plus loan can be disbursed.
GRAD Plus Loans
All students are required to complete before their grad plus loan can be disbursed.
Private Alternative Loans
Apply through your lender. Your lender will send us the required information to post to your financial aid award.