Authorization (Step-By-Step Instructions for Completing Online)
Federal regulations require authorization from the student to use Title IV funds (federal financial aid) to pay prior term charges within the same academic year and current non-educational charges (parking tickets, Health Services, Bookstore charges, etc.). Without your permission, your federal aid will pay only current tuition, fees, dorm room charges and meal plan, if you are living on campus.
This form is optional and will not prevent awarding and/or disbursement of Financial Aid funds. However, if not authorized, you may not use the APSU Bookstore Debit program or bookstore voucher.
To complete the Title IV Authorization Form, follow the steps below:
- Log into AP OneStop.
- Select the "Web Self Service" tab.
- Select the "Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs" tab.
- Choose the "Eligibility" option.
- If prompted, choose the Aid Year.
- Under the "Student Requirements" tab select on the "Complete Title IV Authorization Form" link under "Unsatisfied Requirements".
- This requirement will be under "Satisfied Requirements" if already completed. If you would like to change your response to the Title IV Authorization, then select the Complete Title IV Authorization Form" link and complete these steps again.
- Choose one of the available options and select "Continue"