As the term nears, students may find themselves in a situation where their financial aid has not been awarded yet. Students like these may be waiting for their verification review to be completed or may be late applicants. There are two options for these students so that their classes will not be dropped.
- Pay your fees: For full details about paying your bill please visit the Bursar’s Website at http://www.apsu.edu/bursar/student/methods.
- Pay in full online through AP OneStop.
- Pay in full by mail.
- Pay in full in the Business Office, located in the Browning Building.
- Pay using an installment plan.
- Sign up for a financial aid fee deferment by noon January 10th for the Spring 2014 term. You are eligible if:
- The financial aid office determines you have sufficient aid to cover the total cost of tuition, meal plan and other charges on your account.
- Deferments are based on student loan eligibility and/or scholarships awarded. We cannot determine eligibility for grants until your verification is complete.
- A deferment is a legal agreement to pay charges due. Should your financial aid be less than anticipated, you are responsible for the charges.
- Your refund could be delayed