Engineering Technology Minor
From our facilities at both APSU Clarksville Campus and the APSU Center @ Fort Campbell, we offer courses for students that want to minor in Engineering Technology. We offer both daytime and evening courses to accommodate students who work while attending Austin Peay. We encourage students to take internships or other job opportunities in industry so they can get practical experience while completing their degrees.
In addition to the Bachelors Degree and Associate Degree programs in Engineering Technology, we also offer a minor in Engineering Technology. This is strongly recommended for students in business, technical writing, and other areas where graduates may join technological enterprises. Following is a program of study; students should use this as a guide, and should consult with their major advisor when selecting courses. A minor is not required with this distributive major. For transfer students, the department chair and faculty will evaluate Engineering Technology transfer courses and will determine whether courses satisfy specific degree requirements or count as electives.
- ENGT 1000 - Introduction to Engineering and Engineering Technology 3 or
- ENGT 3820 - Technology and Society 3
- ENGT 1020 - Computer Aided Drafting and Design 3
- ENGT 2000 - Manufacturing Processes 3
- ENGT 2010 - DC Circuits and Applications 3
- ENGT 2020 - Robotics Fundamentals 3
- one Elective from ENGT courses 3