Decision Support and Institutional Research collects and reports on many aspects of the university. There are seven major areas of data and statistics collected including enrollment, degree completion, enrollment retention, graduation rates, student credit hour, student financial aid, and university finances.
- Degree Trends by Level
- Degree Trends by College
- Degree Trends by Undergraduate Major
- Degree Trends by Graduate Major
- Degree Trends by Certificate
- Current Enrollment Profile Trends
- Enrollment by College
- Enrollment by Undergraduate Major
- Enrollment by Graduate Major
- Enrollment by Certificate Program
- Military Related Enrollment Profile Trends
Some PDF documents may be available in Excel format. Archived data is available upon request. Please email our office to make any request. DSIR requires all requests in writing so they can be handled in an efficient and timely manner.