Latest Internship / REU Announcements
U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) 2015 HS-STEM Summer Internships
- Application deadline: December 22, 2014
- Undergraduate students receive a $6,000 stipend plus travel expenses.
- Graduate students receive a $7,000 stipend plus travel expenses.
- 10-week research experiences are offered at: Argonne, Berkeley, Livermore, Los Alamos, Oak Ridge, Pacific Northwest, and Sandia National Laboratories; as well as at Homeland Security Studies and Analysis Institute, Coast Guard Research and Development Center, Customs and Borders Protection Laboratories and Scientific Services, Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Naval Research Laboratory, Engineer Research and Development Center, National Security Technologies Remote Sensing Laboratory, Transportation Security Laboratory, and more.
- Areas of research: Engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biological / life sciences, environmental science, emergency and incident management, social sciences, and more.
- U.S. citizenship required
- Detailed information about the internships can be found at: http://www.orau.gov/dhseducation/internships/
- A poster is located at: http://www.orau.gov/dhseducation/internships/files/hs-stem-2015-poster.pdf
HP Helion OpenStack® scholarship : Advancing the next generation of women in technology
Please follow this link for details...
Paid Internship Opportunities with the Fort Campbell Federal Credit Union
Students must meet any additional criteria APSU requires for participation.
Interested applicants, please submit a cover letter, resume, a copy of your Transcripts, and a completed FCFCU Recommendation Form to Career Services by Friday, November 7th, 2014. Application packets may be submitted in person or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “FCFCU Branch Operations Internship” on the subject line.
Student Veterans of America and Raytheon have partnered to provide three (3) $10,000 STEM scholarships to student veterans pursuing engineering degrees or a degree in a closely related field (including computer science). The 2014 Raytheon-SVA Scholarship application will open July 4, 2014 and remain open until October 1, 2014. For more information click on this link.