The APSU Community School of the Arts operates within the Center for Extended and Distance Education.
- A full explanation of CEDE policies can be found here: CLICK HERE
Policies Specific to the CSA:
- For private lessons: Payment for private music lessons is expected prior to the lesson. Any missed lessons without proper notification will be charged to the student. Students that pre-pay for a full session of lessons will not be refunded if the student has had a minimum of three lessons. Students that pay-as-you-go are required to take the number of lessons purchased. Refunds will not be offered to these students if they choose to stop taking lessons.
- Since the CSA has many programs for children our Inclement Weather Policy is different:
- In the event of inclement weather, the CSA will close only if Austin Peay State University closes. We do not operate with the Clarksville-Montgomery County Schools.
- Instructors that are coming from out of town have the discretion to cancel lessons due to bad weather. You will be contacted by your instructor in the event this should happen. Missed lessons due to weather will be made up.
- If weather should force the cancelation of any CSA activities you will be contacted by your instructor or the Coordinator.
- The CSA provides a text alert system to notify students and instructors of cancellation. Please sign up at https://www.remind101.com/join/csaa
- If you have specific questions regarding closings, please call 931-221-7508.