Be in control of your education and help your advisor help you! AP OneStop provides you with the ability to run your degree evaluation, which will provide you with the information needed to track your progress towards your degree. Below is detailed information about running a degree evaluation. Please follow these steps and if you have any questions please see the contact information below under Additional Information for your analyst.
When should I run a degree evaluation?
Your degree evaluation can be run any time you like, but at least once a semester, preferably prior to meeting with your advisor.
Why is it important?
The degree evaluation keeps up with your program requirements and when they have been completed. It will also show substitutions and waivers that have been submitted for your program. Overall, it provides you with an up-to-date snapshot of what requirements you still need in order to complete your degree in order to graduate.
Running your degree evaluation:
1. Log in to AP OneStop at http://onestop.apsu.edu and click on the Web Self-Service tab located
at the top.
2. Click on the Student tab at the top or link at the bottom.
3. Click on the Student Records link.
4. Click on Degree Evaluation link.
5. Leave the term to the default term in the Select a Term block and click Submit
6. Degree Evaluation Record will appear and then click on Generate New Evaluation link located
at the middle, bottom of the page.
7. You must then select the program you wish to review (if you have more than one major they will
both show and you must select which one you want to look at). You may see only one and
you must still select it.
8. In the Term block, leave the term it defaulted to in order to get the most up-to-date evaluation.
9. Click on Generate Request – this could take several minutes to run.
10. Once it is done running, your degree evaluation will appear.
Understanding your degree evaluation
Each area of your degree evaluation covers a specific requirement for your degree. You must have a Yes in all areas under the Met column to consider that area completed. If there is a red No then you must still complete that requirement. Please review the following information about your degree evaluation:
This area provides you with information about your program, major, concentrations, minor, evaluation date and so on.
You will notice the following columns:
Met Yes or No will be here depending on whether the requirement has
Required This gives the number of credits required for the Total Required and
Required Institutional listed below.
Used This gives the credits students have eared to apply towards
Required Disregard this since we use the number of hours rather than courses.
Used Disregard this section.
Total Required Total hours required for a program
Required Institutional Residency hours
Program GPA Program GPA (2.0 required to graduate)
Overall GPA Overall Combined GPA (2.0 required to graduate)
These are areas built for your program. Again, look for Yes and No in the Met columns to determine if you still have a requirement for your program to meet.
Please contact the graduation area in the Office of the Registrar if you have any questions regarding your degree evaluation. Below is the contact information for your analyst based on your last name.
All Graduate Jasmine O’Brien email@example.com 931-221-7124
A – F Sibrena Merriam firstname.lastname@example.org 931-221-7437
G - L Sherry Comperry email@example.com 931-221-6218
M - R Rachel Carroll firstname.lastname@example.org 931-221-7163
N – Z Ed Nushardt email@example.com 931-221-6332