Dr. Carmen C. Reagan serves Austin Peay State University and the College of Business, as well as influences the community as a volunteer and philanthropic leader. Because of her dedication to excellence and to the field of business, the Carmen C. Reagan Outstanding Leader Award will be presented in her honor during the Spring semester.
Criteria for the Carmen C. Reagan Outstanding Leader Award (University)
- Eligible candidates must be an APSU College of Business student, faculty, or staff member
- Student nominees must have at least a 3.0 inclusive GPA
- At least one (1) year of service/impact
- Contributions considered to have had an impact in the APSU College of Business community
- Evidence of impact on and/or engaging others in the higher education field
- Innovation and leadership in addressing issues and influencing change from the perspective of business education
The nomination deadline for the 2017-2018 academic year is February 21, 2018.