Skip Navigation
Lillian - College of Business Eric - College of Business

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  How do I know who my advisor is?

A:  If you go to your OneStop, you can click on the AP Self Service link.  From there, go to "Registration" and then "OneStop Advising Page".  Select the current term and submit.  Your advisor's name will be in the top right corner.

Q:  How do I register for classes?

A:  Click here to learn the proper steps in course regsistration!

Q:  How do I change or declare my major?

A:  To declare your concentration, log into your AP OneStop and click on the Web Self Service tab.  Click on the student tab within the Self Service page and then click on the registration tab.  On this page, you will see the link reading “Change or Declare Major, Concentration and/or Minor”.  When you click on this link you will see your current information on the left.  The right hand side is where you make changes.

You are only required to declare ONE major, unless you plan on fulfilling the requirements for additional changes.  Make sure that your “Major 1” section has one of the business majors selected.  When you submit changes, you will have to go back to the bottom of the page and confirm your changes.

Q:  I'm ready for graduation!  What do I do now?

A:  Congratulations!  Click here to learn what you need to do to ensure that you get your diploma!