Budget Briefing Information
Budget Proposals/Resource Requests
In an effort to create a financial plan that will support the University’s strategic goals, we will be using a web-based software (Nuventive) to gather budget requests. All funding requests must be submitted on the Nuventive Resource Request form. You may access the form through the APSU A-Z webpage:
- click magnifying glass to the top-right
- select A-Z Index
- select the Institutional Effectiveness department
- click the Nuventive tab on the left-hand side of the screen or the drop down (depending on your screen settings)
- click the box labeled Request Resources and continue to log in using your single sign in
- follow the directions provided with the form to complete your Resource Request
Another option would be to click the following link (control click), sign in and follow form directions: https://austinpeay.sharepoint.com/sites/IPA/InstitutionalEffectiveness/SitePages/Request%20Resources.aspx.
Please enter unit request(s) through this portal between January 18, 2019, and March 1, 2019. After the March 1 deadline, requests will be compiled and forwarded to the next levels for prioritization ranking.
Budget briefings are held so that the Provost, Vice Presidents and Deans can highlight accomplishments and explain funding proposals for the upcoming year. The presentation should include information on funding priorities as it relates to the strategic plan.