Recent Graduate News
Are you wondering where a biology degree will take you? Here, you will find what some APSU biology grads have done.
- Trenton Gaasch (BS) has been admitted to the Southern College of Optometry.
- Jay Garrett (BS) was accepted to the Belmont University School of Pharmacy.
- Courtney Gorman (MS) will pursue a Ph.D. in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
- Clea Klagstad (MS) has accepted a position with the University of Montana's Montana Natural Heritage Program to begin working as lead botanist.
- Zachary M. Meyer (BS) has been accepted into the University of Tennessee Health Science Center's College of Dentistry.
- Kacey Porter (BS) has been accepted into Belmont University’s Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Program.
- Ranck, Anni (BS) has moved to Houston, TX to work in wildlife rehabilitation.
- Joshua Schulte (MS) has accepted a position as Assistant Professor of Biology at Roane State Community College, Harriman, TN.
- Kathryn White (BS) is pursuing a Ph.D. in Microbiology/Immunology in the Biomedical Sciences division of George Washington University.
- Kenny L. Kennedy (BS) has been accepted to the University of Tennessee College of Medicine at Memphis.
- Lacreisha Ejike-King (BS) has earned her Ph.D, in Health Education and Health Behavior from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.