Please read this information carefully as the information you provide will determine how your mail is handled.
- The APSU Post Office will forward only United State Postal Service (USPS) mail and packages.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL, and Amazon Delivered packages are not available for forwarding services and will be returned to sender during the time your forward is active.
- Failure to complete a forward request will result in your mail being returned to sender.
- If you are moving off campus permanently, remember to update your APSU OneStop to ensure the University has your most current mailing address. *Updating your APSU OneStop does not give the APSU Post Office your new mailing address. Please submit the form below so that your USPS mail can be forwarded.
- If there you have any questions or concerns please contact the APSU Post Office. Phone: (931)-221-6161 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org