Welcome to Math 3250 class. This page contains general informations about this course.
Math 3250 is an introduction to statistical analysis. Topics will include descriptive statistics, probability, sampling distributions, statistical inference, linear regression and ANOVA.
- To enable studentsTo enable the student to recognize statistical problems and the necessity of professional consultation.
- To interest students in studying further in the field of statistics.
- To enable the student to analyze real life data and give professional conclusions.
- To enable student to understand the basic concepts of SAS program.
- To enable student to produce SAS reports, creating and modifying SAS data sets, and reading various types of raw data.
- Students after taking the course are expected to be able to take and pass the SAS Base Programming for SAS9 Exam.
- Some class materials will cover part of the Advanced SAS progr
- General Methodology Used in Conducting the Course:
Lectures, Homework, Quizzes, Problem Solving, Calculator or/and Computer Activities (Minitab).